Short Notice Test — Terms and Conditions Page.
Please note the basis upon which online bookings are offered to you by Driving Test UK, 1 Norword Lane, Berkshire, SL0 0EP. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All materials presented on this website, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under copyright to Driving Test UK. The contents of this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of the company. In addition, none of the materials on this website may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of the company.
1) The user should read these terms and conditions carefully before the user starts to use the site.
2) By using the site, the user indicates that he/she accept the terms and conditions and that he/she agrees to abide by them.
3) If the user does not agree to these terms and conditions set out by Driving Test UK then the user should refrain from using the site.
4) DSA is The Driving Standards Agency.
5) User is the person who accesses the site and subscribes for the services
6) The service is for the UK Theory Test and UK Practical Driving Test.
7) By using this Service and providing your driving licence details you give us permission and authority to make changes to your driving test dates and test centres on DSA website on your behalf.
8) As per the consumer protection act of 2000, you are entitled to cancel your purchase within 7 days of purchase so long as the service hasn’t begun when you decide to cancel. Please see the consumer protection act for more details.
9) We will confirm the booked test date with you once it has been booked via e-mail or text
10) Driving Test UK does not guarantee a first time pass and no compensation will be made if the individual fails their driving test.
11) We cannot be held responsible for the DSA’s actions in regards to the date and time of your driving test due to weather conditions, examine sickness ….etc
12) We cannot be held responsible for cancellation of your test date due to personal reasons e.g. illness.
13) It is the pupils responsibility to check the date, time and test centre the driving test is held at. Our liability is only limited to our admin fees.
14) Once the Short Notice Driving Test is sourced your payment becomes non-refundable
15) We are not associated with the Driving Standards Agency.