Earlier Driving Test Dates at Leeds
Do you want to Book Driving Test Leeds?
Book Driving Test Leeds
If so, don’t delay. Call us today and Book Driving Test Leeds. If your driving test is already booked, We can book it to an earlier date. We specialize in booking driving tests for learner driver who need them. Even if you theory certificate is about to expire we can Book Driving Test Leeds. We can guarantee you an earlier driving or no charge is made.
There are two driving test centres in Leeds. There is Leeds Harehills Lane and Leeds Horsforth.
- Leeds Horsforth Practical Driving Test Centre Address
Room 013 Woodside House
261 Low Lane
- Test Centre Details: Horsforth Driving Test Centre in Leeds is situated on Low Lane about 2 minutes from Horsforth Rail Station. Wheelchair access available. Test candidate car parking facilities available. Low Lane is a very busy road and sometimes parking is at a premium and test candidates sometimes have to park on one of the side streets. There is no problem with this and all examiners are aware of the parking problems and understand that they usually have a little walk to the car.
- Test Centre Provides Tests For: Car, Taxi, Motorcycle module 2, Approved driving instructor – part two, Approved driving instructor – part three
- Leeds Hare Hills Practical Driving Test Centre Address
Hill crest House
386 Harehills Lane
- Test Centre Details: Harehills Driving Test Centre in Leeds is in the large building on the corner of Harehills Lane/Lupton Avenue. There is no car park so parking is either on the opposite side of Harehills Lane down Kimberley Road (down side of Netto) or facing you as you step outside the test centre on Clifton Grove. Disabled access to test centre available.
- Test Centre Provides Tests For: Car, Taxi, Approved driving instructor – part two, Approved driving instructor – part three
Book Driving Test Leeds – If your test is cancelled or there’s bad weather
Your driving test can be cancelled or stopped because of bad weather, problems with your car, or for other reasons.
Driving tests aren’t carried out in dangerous weather conditions, such as when the roads are icy or if there’s flooding, thick fog or high winds.
Call your test centre if there are any of these conditions on the day of your test.
The phone number for the test centre is on your booking confirmation email.
Book Driving Test Leeds – If your test can’t go ahead
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) will:
- automatically book the next available date for your test
- send you the details within 3 working days – it can take up to 7 days if there’s a long period of bad weather
You can change the date you’re given if it’s not suitable.
You can’t claim for any out-of-pocket expenses if your test is cancelled because of bad weather.
Book Driving Test Leeds – Problems with you or your car
You’ll have to book another test and pay again if your test can’t be completed because of a problem with:
- you, for example, if you feel unwell while taking your test
- your car, for example, if it breaks down during the test or doesn’t meet the rules to be used
Book Driving Test Leeds – If your test is cancelled for another reason
Sometimes DVSA has to cancel tests for other reasons, for example, if the examiner is unwell.
You’ll be sent a new date for your test if this happens. You can change the date if it’s not suitable.
You can apply for a refund of out-of-pocket expenses if DVSA cancels your test at short notice.
Book Driving Test Leeds – Driving Test Routes
Recently the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) stopped publishing the driving test routes. The driving test routes for Leeds may have altered in the mean-time, although it is likely they are very similar if not identical. Listed below are the driving test centre routes for Leeds During the driving test you may be taken on busy and fast “A”road and dual carriageways as well as winding country lanes. Included in the driving test a quite residential roads which may seem to appear easy but can be tricky due to parked cars and meeting vehicles.
|Type of Test Route.||Car and Taxi.|
|Name/ Number of Road.||Direction.|
|York Rd.||T/L right.|
|Selby Rd.||T/L 5 th left.|
|Wilfred Ave.||EOR right.|
|Park St.||EOR right.|
|Primrose Lane / Valley Drive.||EOR left.|
|Primrose Lane.||EOR left.|
|Graveleythorpe Rd.||EOR right|
|Green Lane.||EOR left.|
|Station Rd.||Roundabout left.|
|Hawkhill Drive.||Crossroads ahead, EOR right.|
|Brian Crescent.||Crossroads ahead, EOR left.|
|Barwick Rd.||Roundabout ahead, 2 nd left.|
|Eastwood Lane / Swarcliffe Drive.||3 rd left.|
|Swarcliffe Approach.||EOR left.|
|Seacroft Ring Rd.||Roundabout ahead.|
|Ring Rd||Roundabout right.|
|Crossgates Rd..||Roundabout right.|
|Foundry Lane.||Roundabout ahead, roundabout left.|
|Wykebeck Valley Rd.||Roundabout right.|
|Coldcotes Drive.||3 rd right.|
|Coldcotes Ave.||EOR lef.|
|Name/ Number of Road.||Directio.|
|York Rd.||2 nd left.|
|Gipton Approach.||EOR left.|
|Wykebeck Valley Rd.||Roundabout left.|
|Coldcotes Drive.||2 nd right.|
|Oak Tree Crescent.||2 nd right.|
|North Farm Rd.||3 rd right.|
|Thorn Terrace.||EOR left.|
|Thorn Mount.||EOR right.|
|Amberton Rd.||3 rd left.|
|Amberton Approach / Amberton St.||EOR left.|
|Amberton Approach.||EOR left.|
|Oakwood Lane.||Roundabout T/L left.|
|Roseville Rd.||T/L left|
|Bayswater Rd.||EOR right.|
|Stanley Rd.||EOR left.|
|Compton Rd.||T/L right|
|Harehills Rd.||2 nd left.|